Template Documentation Link
To add additional documentation to your Template Library there is the option to link external documents or websites that can add a quick link to supporting information.
- Open the Create Template dialog.
- Right Click in the active template view.
- Select Template Documentation Link the Template Documentation Link dialog will appear.
- From the Template Documentation Link dialog select the Browse button.
- Path to the file on your network and select Open the file will appear in the dialog.
- Select the Open Link button and the file will be opened.
Programs can be launched from the Template Documentation Link dialog. For example Internet Explorer can be launched to a specific web page with the example key-in shown below.
Tags: InRoads, template, V8i