Autodesk Subassembly Composer – $575
Session schedules subject to change.
Autodesk Subassembly Composer
Prerequisite: A working knowledge of Civil 3D is a prerequisite for this hands on class.
Each Classroom training session will include:
• Instructor-led demonstration of the software, followed by hands-on lab exercises, using provided data sets and accompanying templates or standards.
• Adequate time for questions and answers after each module or section and at the end of each class day.
Description of Class: Subassembly Composer (SAC) is a simplified flowchart style interface for developing complex AutoCAD Civil 3D subassemblies without a need for programming knowledge. One-day hands-on training includes creating subassemblies used in roadway modeling and site grading. Taught in release 2016 or 2017.
Who should attend: Anyone interested in creating custom subassemblies for AutoCAD Civil 3D.
Topics Covered in this Session
-Installing and Configuring
-Configuring the work space
3. The User Interface
-Viewing geometry element properties and previews
-Navigating through nested elements
-Settings and Parameter Panel
-Packet Settings Tab
-Input/Output Parameters Tab
-Target Parameters Tab
-Event Viewer Tab
4. Building a Subassembly
-Create a Project
-Define Subassembly Parameters
-Working with Geometry Elements
-Manage Flow Chart
5. Import a Subassembly into Civil 3D
-SAC Support Pack
6. Editing an Existing Subassembly
-Modify Subassembly Parameters
-Modify Geometry Elements
7. Using Target Parameters
8. Working with Conditional Functionality to Subassemblies
9. Calculating Parameter Values
10. Enumerated Groups of Input Parameters
11. Supplying and Calculating Property Data
-Functions and Operators