WisDOT – Plan Production – $1040
Session schedules subject to change.
Certified WisDOT Training – Wisconsin DOT Workflows and Standards Content
Prerequisite: Fundamental understanding of how to use AutoCAD Civil 3D.
Level: Intermediate through Advanced
Each Classroom training session will include:
• Instructor-led demonstration of WisDOT workflows and tools, followed by hands-on lab exercises, using WisDOT data sets and accompanying templates and standards.
• A review of Civil 3D fundamentals. Use video proctoring to highlight content, when necessary, to ensure understanding of WisDOT methods and concepts.
• Adequate time for questions and answers after each module or section and at the end of each class day.
Description of Class: This two-day class covers WisDOT workflows using Civil 3D project data to create standard WisDOT plan sheets. Hands-on instruction includes creating Plan and Profile Sheets with annotation, TPP Sheets, Cross Section Sheets, and more. Taught in release 2016.
Who should attend: Anyone who plans on creating or working on plan sheets that are part of the WisDOT deliverable. (Engineers, Designers, Surveyors)
1. WisDOT Standards – Plan Sheets
-Create plan & profile sheets w/ annotation
-Create TPP sheets
-Create cross section sheets
-Create title sheets
-Construction detail sheet
-Typical section sheet
-Traffic control sheets
-Pavement marking sheets
-Erosion control sheets
-Joint detail sheets
-Intersection detail sheets
-Storm sewer plan and profile sheets
2. WisDOT Standards – Printed/Plotted Output
-Plot Style Tables
-Create multi-sheet PDF
-Create roll plot