When you take self-paced training do you miss the benefits of being in a classroom with live instruction, hands-on labs and group interaction? Now you don’t have to. EnvisionCAD offers our most popular courses in the format of Online Instructor-led Training. This format means you get the benefits of being in a classroom with the convenience and cost savings of distance learning.
How Instructor-led Distance Learning Works
Instructor-led online courses are taught by a live instructor on a specific day and time. These courses are the same as our classroom offerings; including course length, content and student materials. You receive the course materials prior to the training date. To participate on the day of the class all you need is your favorite web browser, Adobe Flash Player, which is already installed on over 98% of internet-connected computers, and a broadband internet connection. This allows you to connect to a virtual classroom and interact directly with the instructor to ask questions or receive clarification for the exercises as you would in a physical classroom setting.
And since the best way to learn is by doing you will have access to the same hands-on labs available in the classroom course. Our Adobe Acrobat Connect lab environment is available for the duration of the class. The instructor can shadow you as you work through the lab exercises, provide guidance, and address questions or issues in real-time.
If your team is geographically dispersed you can request that our instructor-led online format be delivered as a private class for your company in multiple locations simultaneously. This is very cost effective, eliminates travel expenses, and enables you to receive training customized to your unique needs.
Benefits of Distance Learning
- No travel costs or travel time
- Same content as in the classroom version of the course
- Live instructor with whom you can interact and ask questions using a dedicated conference line
- Modest connectivity requirements let you participate from anywhere
- Quick and easy client system preparation
- Hands-on labs reinforce concepts learned
Ask for a tour and learn how this exciting new training format works.
Please Contact us to Schedule.
Session schedules subject to change.
* NOTE: If the class you are registering for is less than 10 days from now, please call us to register. Our classes are subject to cancellation if enrollment is below a prescribed minimum and a refund will be issued.
* NOTE: All offline classes are located at our Madison facility unless noted otherwise.
|ONLINE||MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries) Fundamentals – $1,245||01/24/2017||3 days||$1,245.00|