Create New Feature Styles and Named Symbologies
The Envision CAD Manager was built as an application to verify existing components in an XIN. However more comes into play when using the application. Seldom is an XIN static, you are always making modifications or adding to them. To make adding Feature Styles and Named Symbologies easier we have added a Copy button to both tabs in the spread sheet.
Copy a Feature Style
- From the Feature Style tab identify the Feature Style Name or a cell within the Feature Style.
- At the top of the spread sheet select the Copy Feature Style button.
Note: The selected Feature Style and all of the cell data will be copied and placed at the bottom of the spread sheet.
- Type the new Feature Style name and Description.
- Change the Named Symbology from the drop down list.
See all of our MicroStation tips on this YouTube playlist.
One Response to “Create New Feature Styles and Named Symbologies”
- Envision Newsletter May 2009 | Envision CAD | MicroStation Training & InRoads Training Says:
[…] CAD Manager: Create New Feature Styles and Named SymbologiesAutoCAD Civil 3D: Remove Constraints from a Layout […]