EnvisionCAD is seeking a talented, eager, team-focused CAD Designer, Civil Engineer, or Surveyor ready to join our Autodesk Applications Team.
You will serve as an integral part of our consulting team, contributing technical assistance, software configuration, and training in support of CAD and digital design initiatives for roadway/highway design and civil survey projects.
- Work with clients on digital design support, configuration, and workflows
- Develop and maintain digital design industry best practices
- Evaluate and assist in developing transportation standards for clients
- Provide onsite and online customized Civil 3D software training
- 5+ years using AutoCAD and Civil 3D required
- 5+ years in roadway/highway design and/or civil survey projects
- 5+ years in preparing final design deliverables and specifications
- Technical writing skills and public/group speaking is required
- Problem-solving and software troubleshooting skills required
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical issues between clients, consultants,s and software vendors
- Experience with and ability to learn multiple cloud-based productivity apps, collaboration tools, and storage solutions. (ACC/BIM360, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Trello, Box, Zoom, Teams, etc.
- Experience with Revit, Infraworks, or Vault is a plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or work-related experience in Civil Engineering, Survey, or related Technology field
Job: Civil 3D Consultant
Location: Madison, WI; local candidate preferred.
Employee Status: Regular, full-time. Must be eligible to work in the United States. Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Travel: Yes, approx. 5 days per quarter
If interested, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
EnvisionCAD is a recognized leader in the configuration and training of Bentley and Autodesk software products, with clients nationwide, ranging from private engineering firms to state departments of transportation.
This can be a great launchpad for a long-term career in the civil engineering and digital design industry.