Are you a talented, eager, team-focused CAD Designer ready to join our EnvisionCAD Autodesk Applications Team? This position focuses on roadway/highway design and/or survey/site/civil design and can be a great launchpad for a long-term career in the engineering and design industry. You will serve as an integral part of our delivery team contributing technical assistance, configuration, and training in support of our clients across the country from engineering firms to departments of transportation. A large focus will be on enhancing your CAD capabilities through strong initiative and motivation to advance into a Senior Consultant with an Advanced Civil 3D skillset.
- Working with clients on support and configuration issues.
- Evaluate and assist in developing industry best practices.
- Evaluate and assist in developing resources and standards for clients.
- Provide onsite and online training for clients.
Capabilities and Credentials
- Proficient using Civil 3D.
- Familiarity with and/or ability to learn Revit, Infraworks, Vault, and BIM360.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external partners.
- Ability to learn 3D modeling techniques and work in a 3D model-based project.
- Experience preparing final design plans and specifications.
- Good problem-solving and technical writing skills with a good understanding of the basics of the discipline.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of related work experience in survey/roadway/highway design or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Associate’s degree in Technology or Professional Civil Engineer preferred.
Job: Civil 3D Consultant
Location: Madison, WI; remote work is a possibility
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 1 week a month average
Project experience using CAD and civil design software required.
If interested, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Come learn and grow with us!