Since Bentley has moved to the XIN file format creating a simple Feature Table Report seemed lost. There is a new way of creating a Feature Table Report or survey code list in the newer versions of InRoads.
- From the InRoads pull down menu select Tools > View XML Reports. The Bentley Civil Report Browser will appear.
- From the Bentley Civil Report Browser pull down menu select File > Open. The Open dialog will appear.
- Change the Files of type: Preferences (*.xin) and then navigate to your company XIN file.
- From the Bentley Civil Report Browser select the Style Sheet Survey > FeatureTableFromXINByDescription. The survey code list will be displayed and formatted.
- Right click in the Feature Table Report from XIN and select Export to Microsoft Excel. Excel will open and the data will be in the worksheet.