In this tutorial we will show you the new procedure in MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries) to control the display order of elements in a 3D design file. The default method is set to the elevation of the element. With a simple edit to a Display Style the legacy draw order could also be used.
Additional Resources for MicroStation CONNECT Edition Additional Resources for MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries)
- Sign up now: Webinars, Conferences, Classes
- OpenRoads Designer CONNECT Edition Tip: Adding multiple Parametric Constraints to a corridor without reprocessing the corridor
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Tip: Be Careful Mirroring Subassemblies
- OpenRoads Tip: Template Coloring
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Tip: Hidden Command – LayerOrder