Last month we showed how to apply feature name overrides by editing individual template point names.
Template point name overrides – renaming multiple points
- In the Create Template dialog, select Tools>Apply Feature Name Overrides
- Using [CTL] or [Shift] select a group of points to apply Name Overrides
- Key-in the override name and select Apply
- Templates points assigned overrides are color coded in the Create Template dialog
- Select an individual point for editing to review the assigned name override
- Alternately, choose the ‘Active Template’ tab to review all points in the template (see December 2009 tip)