- This event has passed.
ACEC Wisconsin Civil 3D Workship
September 14 @ 8:00 am - September 17 @ 5:00 pm CDT$70
The Civil 3D Workshop is going virtual this year. This gives attendees the chance to attend a wider variety of sessions and your firm the chance to reach a much wider audience. Breakout sessions and general sessions will highlight Civil 3D tips, innovations, and best practices for any expertise level.
Eric Gates, EnvisionCAD’s Senior CAD Specialist, will be leading two workshops:
This will be a demonstration with a question and answer session covering the following topics: Review Installation and update guidelines, New Civil 3D tools used in the WisDOT configuration, WisDOT Civil 3D interface, Added functions to the WisDOT configuration, Retired functions, Help and support at your fingertips.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of new features in Civil 3D 2020
- Discover how WisDOT plans to integrate the new software into their projects
- Understand the entire process from installation to usage through presentation and open discussion
This class will walk through practical workflows for using Corridor data references to build and manage multiple corridor drawings while developing datum and top refinement surfaces. We will examine the best practices for developing a winning strategy for building master corridor drawings that can be used to create a dynamic deliverable surface. We will explore the do’s and don’t to the workflows that can lead to successful collaborative surface designs.
- Discover how workflows with corridor data references manage multiple corridor drawings
- Learn what the best practices are to manage corridor drawings
- Review lessons learned for successful surface designs