When working with a surface the triangle leg length can be constrained. By defining a maximum length of a triangle leg the surface will remove any triangles with one or more sides that are longer then the defined value. This can be used to delete errant triangles across concave areas as shown in the example below.
Define Maximum Triangle Length
- In the Prospector tab identify the surface and right click and select the Surface Properties. The Surface Properties dialog will appear.
- Select the Definition tab and expand the Build category.
- In the field Use maximum triangle length select Yes from the drop down list.
- In the field Maximum triangle length enter a Value.
- Click OK the Surface Properties dialog will close.
- Click Rebuild the Surface in the Surface Properties – Rebuild Surface dialog. The surface will rebuild and redisplay the style.