In this tutorial we will demonstrate how to attach a reference file using different methods. ; First we will begin with Coincident and Coincident – World then move the attachment after placement using a new option that allows the reference to be manipulated as an element.
Additional Resources for MicroStation CONNECT Edition Additional Resources for MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries)
- Sign up now: Webinars, Conferences, Classes
- OpenRoads Designer CONNECT Edition Tip: Adding multiple Parametric Constraints to a corridor without reprocessing the corridor
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Tip: Be Careful Mirroring Subassemblies
- OpenRoads Tip: Template Coloring
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Tip: Hidden Command – LayerOrder