EnvisionCAD is seeking a talented, eager, team-focused CAD Designer to join our OpenRoads Team focused on roadway/highway design and/or survey/site/civil design. This position is a launchpad for a long-term career in the engineering and design industry. You will serve as an integral part of our delivery team from support, configuration, and training and support our clients across the country from engineering firms to departments of transportation. A strong focus will be on advancing your CAD capabilities with strong initiative and motivation to advance into a Senior Consultant with an Advanced OpenRoads skillset.
- Working with clients on support and configuration issues.
- Developing industry best practices.
- Developing resources and standards for clients.
- Provide onsite and online training for clients.
Capabilities and Credentials
- Proficiency MicroStation and/or AutoCAD.
- Familiarity with and/or ability to learn Civil 3D, InRoads, GEOPAK or OpenRoads Designer preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external partners.
- Ability to learn 3D modeling techniques and work in a 3D model-based project.
- Experience preparing final design plans and specifications.
- Good problem solving and technical writing skills and a good understanding of the basics of the discipline.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of related work experience in survey/roadway/highway design or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- High School Diploma and an Associates degree in Technology are preferred.
Job: OpenRoads Consultant
Location: Madison, WI. Remote work is a possibility.
Employee Status: Regular, full-time. Must be eligible to work in the United States. Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Travel: Yes, 1 week a month average
If interested, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come learn and grow with us!