In the V8i release of InRoads Survey a new enhancement will allow for the survey fieldbook to be filtered by point number range.
Create a point number range filter
- From the InRoads pull down menu select Survey > Fieldbook Data the Fieldbook Data dialog will appear.
- From the Fieldbook Data dialog select the Survey Filter button the Survey Filter dialog will appear.
- Set the Start With: None
- From the Properties drop down pick list select Point Range
- In the Value field type the point range separated by a dash “-“.
- Set the Mode: Include
- the Add Rule button
- the OK button the Survey Style Filter dialog will close.
- From the locks toolbar toggle on Filter and only the points in the defined range will be displayed from the fieldbook.