OpenRoads Designer CONNECT Edition – Drainage & Utilities
This training is designed to be an introduction to the Drainage and Utilities tools available in Bentley’s OpenRoads Designer CONNECT Edition civil design software. We introduce new tools and workflows in the context of a simple road design project. It is expected that you are already generally familiar with the tools and concepts found in the OpenRoads technology. The exercises cover concepts related to layout and 3D modeling of utilities and sewer networks and present the basics of hydraulic design for storm drainage systems using the embedded StormCAD analytical engine. The course concludes with an overview of the tools available to review and share design information including the development of construction plan documents.
It is presumed that the student is already familiar with and comfortable with hydraulic design theory – we will not be covering any theory nor discussing principles of the hydraulic theory. Certain exercises may take liberties with hydraulic theory or good hydraulic design principles. Please keep in mind that these exercises are intended to teach the tools and thus some liberties may be taken to emphasize the training opportunity at the expense of theory.
$995.00 – $1,295.00
Currently, there are no open enrollment classes scheduled. Please browse the other tabs to see the current training options offered.
When you register you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
Software Licenses and Hardware
Students are responsible for providing software licenses when attending any of EnvisionCAD’s open enrollment classes. Students who provide their own hardware are offered a $250 discount on registration fees.
Cancellation Policy for Open Enrollment Courses
- Substitutions of attendees may be made at any time.
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing, by email or fax. You are responsible for ensuring that EnvisionCAD receives your written request. EnvisionCAD will reply with a written acknowledgement.
- Attendees must cancel more than 15 business days prior to the course date to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made 6 to 14 business days prior to the course date will result in forfeiture of 50% of the course fee.
- Cancellations made 3 to 5 business days prior to the course date will result in forfeiture of 75% of the course fee.
- Cancellations made 2 or less business days prior to the course date, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the entire course fee.
- EnvisionCAD reserves the right to cancel or reschedule open enrollment courses at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a course due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund. But EnvisionCAD is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation. In the event we cancel a course in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted via email and/or phone using the information you provided when you registered. Please be sure to provide up to date contact information.
This training book is only available to students who enroll in an EnvisionCAD training course. Please browse the other tabs to see the current training options offered.
Let's do this. Submit the information below and an EnvisionCAD representative will be in touch to see how we can bring this class to you.
We do not currently offer this as an instructor-led training class. Please see the “Book” tab for self-paced learning options.
Currently, there are no webinars scheduled related to this software but we’d love to hear from you. Contact us to let us know if there is a specific topic you are interested in.