If you have been using MicroStation AccuSnap you probably have noticed that it does not work when using an InRoads command. Hold down the ‘Ctrl’ and ‘Shift’ keys at the same time, then AccuSnap will be activated and will locate the snap points.
- Sign up now: Webinars, Conferences, Classes
- OpenRoads Designer CONNECT Edition Tip: Adding multiple Parametric Constraints to a corridor without reprocessing the corridor
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Tip: Be Careful Mirroring Subassemblies
- OpenRoads Tip: Template Coloring
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Tip: Hidden Command – LayerOrder